John David Person is the firm’s Director of Operations. John David is responsible for a wide range of operational and administrative aspects of the firm’s business functions and provides counsel and support to firm management. John David is responsible for managing firm financials and accounting, human resource and people management, the implementation and management of information technology, professional development for attorneys and staff, office facilities management, firm governance, diversity and inclusion, and community relations.
John David enjoys spending time with family and friends, being outdoors, traveling, reading, and listening to business leadership podcasts.
John David earned his A.S. in film and telecommunication from Bossier Parish Community College and B.S. in accounting from Louisiana State University Shreveport.
Memberships and Associations
- Member, Board of Directors- Foundation Director- NWLA Society of Human Resource Management
- Member, Legal Marketing Association
- Member, Association of Legal Administrators (New Orleans Chapter)
- Member, CABL| Counsel for a Better Louisiana
- Member, Greater Shreveport Chamber YPI
- Member, Rotary Club of Shreveport
Community Involvement and Volunteering:
- Volunteer, Gingerbread House Children’s Advocacy Center
- Volunteer, Food Bank of Northwest Louisiana
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement of North Louisiana
- Volunteer and Sunday School Teacher, Cypress Baptist Church